Last updated on October 30, 2019
Today, I’m sharing seven businesses that I think would be good ideas for someone to start.
Will you be the one who starts them?
- A weekly newsletter of the coolest ecommerce products. I LOVE finding cool new products. And I’m sure there are lots of cool products out there I don’t even know about. I want some way to find these products.
- Productized home improvement / landscaping. Something like Fiverr for home improvement services. I’m trying to do landscaping for my house… and the quotes have ranged from $10,000 to $80,000. Crazy. Want a more transparent way.
- Transferring domains out of GoDaddy. GoDaddy is one of the more expensive places to renew domains. It’s alright if you have a single domain, but imagine having multiple domains and it adds up. A way to easily transfer domains from GoDaddy would be great.
- A portable leg cooler for bikers. I’ve been biking a lot this year with my friend Anton. After cycling, I get really bad cramps. Once a week, I go to a cold tub, sauna, and hot tub to soothe the pain and it works… but I want something I can use at my house.
- Securing podcast guests or people to appear on other podcasts. I want an easier way to get awesome guests on my podcasts. Most the times I’m pitched it’s lame people who just want to be on a big show. Needs to be mutually beneficial.
- Windblockers for AirPods. With AirPods, they’re great but when I’m biking or walking, I keep hearing the wind sounds. I want windblockers to block that sound out. There’s gotta be something an entrepreneur could make overseas inexpensively.
- Go and sell stuff for your friends. There’s so many people with so much extra stuff. Help them sell their stuff, take a 50% cut. This is the simplest thing you can do to get going, especially if you don’t have a business idea yet.
Enjoy those 7 things… plus a bunch more business-sy magic along the way.
What did you learn from the podcast episode? Leave a comment below.